Movoto Moves Into Hawaii
Indeed, if you’re a local blogger — particularly one who pays a lot of attention to SEO and social content marketing strategies — it would have been impossible to not hear about Movato over the past few months. Because the folks at Movato, obviously aware of the company’s expansion plans, have been posting up a storm about Hawaii.
As early as April, I was getting emails from them calling attention to their latest Hawaii article. And eventually, their posts were unavoidable, carefully crafted to be shared on Facebook. Every blog post title, featured photo, and topic was a cruise missile of viral content that undoubtedly drove a lot of Hawaii-focused traffic to their website. Check out their headlines:
- 10 Hawaii Stereotypes That Are Totally Accurate
- 10 Places In Hawaii You Need To See Before You Die
- 10 Honolulu Stereotypes That Are Completely Accurate
- These Are The 10 Best Places To Live In Hawaii
- 14 Reasons You Should Date Someone From Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii Restaurants That Will Blow The Taste Buds Out Of Your Mouth
- 21 Things You Need To Know About Hawaii Before You Move There
- 27 Things People From Hawaii Have To Explain To Out-Of-Towners
- 39 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Hawaii
- 40 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Honolulu, Hawaii
And their video posts have headlines that are almost parodies of viral content:
- I Thought I Was So Over People Going Ga-Ga Over Hawaii. Then I Saw This Video, And I Was Absolutely Stunned
- Watching These Californians Try To Pronounce Some Hawaii City Names Will Be The Greatest Thing You Do Today
This Awesome Video Of Hawaii Will Make You Want To Ditch Everything And Move There
I’m sure the numbered listicles and breathless headlines will continue to flood in.
Movoto is a licensed brokerage in over thirty states, and as PBN reports, already has agents in Aiea, Ewa Beach, Kailua, Kaneohe, Mililani, Pearl City, Waimanalo, Hauula, Kaaawa, and Honolulu.