Startup Demo Day Coming Jan. 16
Hawaii’s growing startup scene will again be showcased at the second Startup Paradise Demo Day, set to take place on Friday, Jan. 16 at the University of Hawaii Cancer Center‘s Sullivan Conference Center. The event will run from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m., followed by a reception.
- Selly: Mobile sales platform for direct selling.
- AdvLo: Adventure travel guide network.
- InTouch: Secure communications and tracking.
- JobRangers: Social recruiting platform.
- Sagely: Connecting senior communities.
- TipTopHealth: Data-driven patient marketing.
- Diagenetix: Biocontamination management.
- FlyWire: Modular high-definition cameras.
- Stem: Renewable energy integration.
- Pono Home: Energy cost reduction audits.
- Shifted Energy: Water heater-based energy storage.
Meanwhile, if you’ve harbored dreams of launching a startup yourself, applications are now open for the fifth cohort of Blue Startups. The Hawaii-based venture accelerator offers up to $70,000 in investment and mentorship in exchange for 6 percent of equity.
Interested entrepreneurs and startups are invited to apply online by Jan. 15, with the program to start Feb. 17.